Saturday, March 7, 2009

Simplify Your Web Reading

Someone read my mind recently - not the part where I keep all my supergenius ideas, but the next most important part: my frustration zone.

I have a habit of getting distracted very easily and all of the millions of links online certainly don't help. I actively hate advertising with a passion and in cyberspace, it's even worse. I've got AdBlock installed in all of my Firefox profiles; I've got a hosts file to block out all the junk of the Internet, yet still the loads and loads of content torment me.

Enter "Readability."

Readability is a bookmarklet for your web browser that declutters webpages and takes you back to basics, literally.

Take a look:


Readability : An Arc90 Lab Experiment from Arc90 on Vimeo.

Here's the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment